DolphinHD... BLACKED OUT... screenshots..

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any chance that this might be updated? I upgraded my phone and no longer have the older version of dolphin that your update worked on. If it isn't going to be updated anytime soon does anyone have the apk they could post so I could install it so I could run the update zip?

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
there is a theme setting in setting area.You can find it easily.You can also go to
http://www.dolphin-browser.com/ to find it out.

But the only colors to download are red, purple, light blue, orange, and a Christmas theme. None of what I am looking for.
What color do you want? I like orange. It is warm and confortable. Why not sent your suggestion and request to Dolphin's email: [email protected]?

I posted something on their website, and a rep replied asking what colors I wanted. I answered, and I haven't heard back yet. I also haven't checked in a while either through

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
This is awesome! Always wanted this themed! Great work!

Sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 Incredible

TheGr838

Reaction score
ok so downloaded and installed zip through clockwork on my thunderbolt. nothing. looked in system and nothing. I have uninstalled previous versions and even deleted the tunny browser folder from my sd card. any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Installed twice back to back and it took. NM

reggiesdroid

Reaction score
How r these themes downloaded? <<<<noobs here

Sent from my VM670 using DroidForums