Dolphin Browser HD [Replacement Web Browser]

UltraLinx

Reaction score
[video=youtube;vdX3QBMpfnQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdX3QBMpfnQ]YouTube - Dolphin Browser HD Android [Replacement Web Browser][/video]

OldguyMark

Reaction score
Nice - Thanks.

I have paid version and I really like it, it's fast and I've had no trouble with it

... with one exception; if I look at a lot of photos on the web the pinch zoom starts to act dumb for some reason, I sometimes have to log off then back in to fix it, and if you scroll back and forth across the screen a lot, it gets a little touchy and keeps wanting to pull up your bookmarks, but that's all stuff I can live with as I still like it better than all the other browsers.

(non-rooted D1)

OP
UltraLinx

UltraLinx

Reaction score
Nice - Thanks.

I have paid version and I really like it, it's fast and I've had no trouble with it

... with one exception; if I look at a lot of photos on the web the pinch zoom starts to act dumb for some reason, I sometimes have to log off then back in to fix it, and if you scroll back and forth across the screen a lot, it gets a little touchy and keeps wanting to pull up your bookmarks, but that's all stuff I can live with as I still like it better than all the other browsers.

(non-rooted D1)

Thanks dude.

I have never had that problems with photos =S so it may be to do with your phone or something.

The bookmark thing I do experience though, I don't mind it, doesn't cause too much hassle and it's only a minor niggle.

Great browser though!