dolphin browser bookmarks

boos1906

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm wondering how to bookmark websites in dolphin browser. I also am wondering how to save my bookmarks to my sd card with the add on for it

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great browser! To bookmark just hit the menu button and hit bookmarks, or swipe over the left box and hit the star on the URL text area. It will then let you name it. As for the bookmarks add on, I suggest you just click on the 3rd top button "Sync" and click the sync "Dolphin to Google" - that will put all of your bookmarks online on your google account (i believe it makes a gDocs page) and then you can sync thm back and forth. Hope that helps!

thetruth

Reaction score
Load the site you wanna add, press menu button then select more, the first is "Add Bookmark"

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you delete bookmarks?

It's been a while since I used Dolphin but I believe you open the bookmarks and long press on the bookmark you want to delete. A Pop up should ask you if you want to delete it.

That's the way it works on the regular browser too, but I'm pretty certain it worked the same way.

mthokie21

Reaction score
Got it! I was long pressing from the bookmark list and nothing was happening, but after I went into "edit" the long press worked. Thanks!

How do you delete bookmarks?

It's been a while since I used Dolphin but I believe you open the bookmarks and long press on the bookmark you want to delete. A Pop up should ask you if you want to delete it.

That's the way it works on the regular browser too, but I'm pretty certain it worked the same way.

OP
B

boos1906

Reaction score
Hey guys I backed them up like you guys said. However they won't show up on the new phone. Any ideas how to get them? Thanks for the help

Unsympathetic

Reaction score
Also, I have a question about the bookmarks in dolphin.

No matter what page I'm on.. there seems to be no way to close the bookmarks list once it's been opened. The left half of the page is therefore unviewable.

Ideas?

h2odog

Reaction score
If you tile your bookmarks you can press on them and get the option to delete.

jkurant

Reaction score
Too many steps to add a bookmark. Uninstall.

Load the site you wanna add, press menu button then select more, the first is "Add Bookmark"

I used to like Dolphin, but the UI is entirely unintuitive and takes too many steps to do the most commonly desired features.