Any way to get Home++ to use Dolphin bookmarks?

nunka

Reaction score
Simple enough question: anyone know if it's possible to have Home++ use Dolphin Browser's bookmarks for the "favorites" button on the power strip? Right now it only shows the default browser's bookmarks... which is kind of useless, since I don't use the default browser at all.

mikespe

Reaction score
I would also like to know this...I really don't want to have to double up my bookmarks in the stock browser as well...

mad3963

Reaction score
There was an update to Home++ this morning that added a Browser button to the Power Bar. You can link this to other browsers, such as Dolphin. Unfortunately it does not link the Favorites button to that same browser. IMHO, this should be done by default when linking the browser button to an alternate browser. Hopefully this will be coming soon.

Otherwise, I do not believe there is any way to change this.

moot

Reaction score
I have the latest update, of Home++ and Dolphin, but favorites on the power bar is still not working. Is anyone else having the same problem?

moot

Reaction score
Uninstalled and reinstalled, did a battery pull and still not working. Help would be appreciated, if anyone else is having this issue.

OP
nunka

nunka

Reaction score
Uninstalled and reinstalled, did a battery pull and still not working. Help would be appreciated, if anyone else is having this issue.

I think everyone is having this issue. Looks like not many people care about it, though.

nitsuj

Reaction score
Sad to say, but the only fix to all of Home++ problems is a permanent uninstall. I like what the program does, and I wish it worked well, but it's junk. Hopefully they'll get it fixed. I'd gladly pay for it if it ran well. But I can't give up the phones functionality in trade for a slicker looking home screen.

Just one guys opinion.

805waves

Reaction score
Temp Solution

The only temp fix I found was to have your Dolphin browser set as your default web browser. Second step would to go under the stock (regular) browser and edit all your bookmarks. Simply by doing this, if you did it correctly then all your bookmarks should be accessible through the bookmark icon on the bottom preference strip. This is the only solution I was able to figure out. Hope this helps. :blink::blink::blink::blink: