Does your max go into shock?

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apparently there is a new problem with the razr and max. Our phones go into shock and will quit working unless you let it rest and get some sleep. I was in verizon and walked up on a conversation about the max, where the rep was saying that phones are like the body and without rest they will go into shock and eventually your screen won't even turn on. Our bodies need sleep and so does the newer phones. She said ...now i am not going to say that's your only problem but it is at least part of it. The old ones you could take the batteries out of but the Max needs to be shut off every night and charged. She eventually changed what she was saying to you need to shut it off at least once a week and charge it. Mine has never went into shock. Has yours?

On a separate note, the lap dock 100 (it is like a little 10 inch laptop that uses your phone as its processor) for the razor and the Max is clearance at verizon for $50.00.

*LOL* The way she worded it is one of the most ridiculous things i've EVER read! I just dropped my Bionic (in Otterbox, no worries) - should I get it a CT scan to make sure it doesn't have a concussion?