Does the MAXX support BLE?

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
BLE = Bluetooth Low Energy

Supposedly, BLE is included in Bluetooth 4.0. The MAXX supports Bluetooth 4.0, thefore you'd think the MAXX supports BLE, which, it probably does.

The reason I'm looking into BLE, is because I'm looking to get a Fitbit One pedometer. It currently does not support Android sync, but the company is beta testing sync with the Galaxy S3 and the Galaxy Note 2, because they support BLE. I'm kind of confused as to why they would only allow beta testing with only these two phones. Is this suggesting that the MAXX does not support BLE and these are the only two phones which currenly do?

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
BLE = Bluetooth Low Energy

Supposedly, BLE is included in Bluetooth 4.0. The MAXX supports Bluetooth 4.0, thefore you'd think the MAXX supports BLE, which, it probably does.

The reason I'm looking into BLE, is because I'm looking to get a Fitbit One pedometer. It currently does not support Android sync, but the company is beta testing sync with the Galaxy S3 and the Galaxy Note 2, because they support BLE. I'm kind of confused as to why they would only allow beta testing with only these two phones. Is this suggesting that the MAXX does not support BLE and these are the only two phones which currenly do?

Other than what you just mentioned I'm not sure what BLE is used for but they probably only wanted to test with those two
1. Cause they are so popular
2. It might be the same across all BLE capable phones so no need to test with 100 different devices? Haha idk just my opinion :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2