does foxfi work on the one

xtor

Reaction score
I'm asking for someone else, thanks

sent from a note yee

gtofan350

Reaction score
Any word if FOXFI works with the HTC One? I'm thinking about swapping my S4 for it but I need free tethering on my unlimited data.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
FoxFi/PDANet is pretty agnostic. I don't think it cares what phone you're using so long as the OS is at least ICS.

gtofan350

Reaction score
For anyone who would like for to know for sure, Foxfi DOES work on the Verizon HTC One. I use it everyday!

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Foxfi should work on almost every device. You don't need root to tether with Foxfi.

Beamed From the white sun in the S4 Galaxy.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
One key point. On some phones it will display an error, (after you have configured it), along the lines of call your provider. Ignore the error and you will find you can connect while in that error condition.

metalhead

Reaction score
For anyone who would like for to know for sure, Foxfi DOES work on the Verizon HTC One. I use it everyday!
I've got a DROID RAZR Maxx and am very iinterested in moving to the One. Does Foxfi require a lock screen password or pattern to be set? I had to set one on my Maxx after the jelly bean update even though I didn't really want to. Just wondered if the One is the same way.

gtofan350

Reaction score
I've got a DROID RAZR Maxx and am very iinterested in moving to the One. Does Foxfi
require a lock screen password or pattern to be set? I had to set one on my Maxx after the jelly bean update even though I didn't really want to. Just wondered if the One is the same way.
Yes it does require a lock screen.