Docs to Go/Excel

107driver

Reaction score
Friends, a couple of questions:

1) I downloaded the free version, then the full paid. Now there are two icons on my desktop ("Doc to Go" and "Docs to Go Full" with a key), although they appear to both fire up the full version. How do I clean up the desktop?

2) I am attempting to view a simple Excel sheet on the Droid, but some of the numbered fields only show ###, which normally indicates there is not enough room in the cell to display the text. On my Mac, where the doc originated, there is plenty of excess room. But even when I expand the cell width by a large margin and decrease font size--both by far more than I'd think necessary, I still get the same "###".

Cheers,
_mh

OP
107driver

107driver

Reaction score
Okay, both issues resolved with Dataviz Tech support (very prompt and efficient help there): 1) Both icons are necessary; 2) Select column, Format, More, Column, Autofit.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay, both issues resolved with Dataviz Tech support (very prompt and efficient help there): 1) Both icons are necessary; 2) Select column, Format, More, Column, Autofit.

Just a qualification. Both "ICONS" are not necessary, at least not on your screen. You have to have both apps. (One is an unlock key that you paid for.) But you don't have to show both icons on your screen as long as both are present on your phone.

OP
107driver

107driver

Reaction score
How do I kill the icon and not the app?