Do you have a Starbucks addiction?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
It works for me - Coffee Forum - try that one...
Strange...

That's off the new one as well. Tapatalk error I suppose.

5000ac411cbc531863e33788524cabeb.jpg

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Yeah, that's been a TT issue for me as well Mr Kat. I think it was DMX who posted a thread about this some months ago and suggested this app. App Redirect - Android Apps on Google Play
I've been using it for awhile now and it works great. You'll get this pop up
dQpK6TX.png
when clicking on a link in Tapatalk, click on "app redirect", then click on whichever browser you use and viola! you're good to go! No more errors or broken link messages when using TT.

S5 tap'n

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Awesome! THAT is just another prime example of how Android BLOWS AWAY Apple. There's almost ALWAYS a workaround with Android, but with Apple, it's like a toothless redneck, saying " You can't get there from here!! " :confused:

Reactions: cr6

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
.....but with Apple, it's like a toothless redneck, saying " You can't get there from here!! " :confused:

Hey! I say that all the time! But I have all my teeth.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Being in NH, there is always a dunkin donuts within 5 minutes, and being cheaper and tastier, I usually choose that over Starbucks unless there is no other option. I wouldn't call either 'good' coffee, but hey, as far as popular fastfood chains go, Dunks is the way to go.

There's actually a local chain sprouting all over here lately called Aroma Joe's that is WICKED good. They've been taking my business on occasion lately when I'm not drinking free Green Mountain from work.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Awesome deal on the Saeco @FoxKat except mine is prettier... lol

Fully automatic coffee machine S2  One Touch   severin.png

Fully automatic coffee machine S2-2  One Touch   severin.png

The only down side for me is the cleaning tablets. $30 for 12 tabs.Ebay has them in bulk but they won't ship to Thailand.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
If anyone lives up North near Canada, or in Canada, Tim Horton's coffee beats Starbucks and DD...hands down! In my opinion. And the price was reasonable.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Awesome deal on the Saeco @FoxKat except mine is prettier... lol

View attachment 75025

View attachment 75026
The only down side for me is the cleaning tablets. $30 for 6 tabs.Ebay has them in bulk but they won't ship to Thailand.
Heck, I'll ship them to Thailand for you. Send me a link to what you need and I'll make it happen.
And yeah, that is definitely one sexy looking cappuccino machine. That looks just like the Droid turbo red and the Droid Maxx red.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've also bought DD coffee packaged...actually pretty good brewed at home.

Roasted beans don't lose all that much flavor (consider the surface area). The real killer is after they are ground. If you can, your best bet is to buy like 1 week's worth of fresh ground at a time....but I actually don't notice much difference until after two weeks.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I've also bought DD coffee packaged...actually pretty good brewed at home.

Roasted beans don't lose all that much flavor (consider the surface area). The real killer is after they are ground. If you can, your best bet is to buy like 1 week's worth of fresh ground at a time....but I actually don't notice much difference until after two weeks.
I didn't say I can confirm they are correct, just that the research shows, but yeah I use beans which are older without a noticeable decrease in flavor.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I didn't say I can confirm they are correct, just that the research shows, but yeah I use beans which are older without a noticeable decrease in flavor.

I think there's some truth to fresh roasted/fresh ground....but I don't think it makes a noticeable difference unless you have an incredibly discerning palatte (temperature and water ratios matter much more). I think more is made of it mostly to sell roasters and grinders, and coffee for people who buy more than they can consumer in 2-3 weeks. And now you have those vacuum-sealed single serve packs, which surely last longer but I doubt remain fresh for more than a few months.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
So who remembers these guys? I grew up with one....waiting for that magic orange light.

uploadfromtaptalk1433900529008.jpg

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So who remembers these guys? I grew up with one....waiting for that magic orange light.

View attachment 75027

Got one at Target. I'm still looking for one that isn't electric for use when camping. My parents used a stove top one until my mom died, at which point my dad switched to instant until my brother showed up with a Mr Coffee and showed him how to use it.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Beast Mode 4