Do you hate the finger prints?

OP
GoGators

GoGators

Reaction score
Why do these discussions diverge? Is this a Ghost Armor thread? What does that have to do with the topic? Too many advertisers on this forum perhaps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drukan

Reaction score
Pay a lil more for some quality and get Ghost Armour!!! You can get it at just about any Mall , or Best buy! I been using it on every touchscreen ive had... from the dare to the storm to the DROID... cant beat it!!

Do they make Ghost Armour custom fit for the Droid or do you have to cut it?

Currently have the cheap $$it from Verizon and it's already peeling off.

its a CUSTOM fit ... for either just the screen, or the whole phone...

Last edited by a moderator:

noles200

Reaction score
RainX sounds good. I can't stand the fingerprints.

Wonder if I can RainX the whole phone so water will just roll off of it. :) :) :) :)

Drukan

Reaction score
Why do these discussions diverge? Is this a Ghost Armor thread? What does that have to do with the topic? Too many advertisers on this forum perhaps.

why do people like you havta complain about posters instead of adding usefull info to the boards.
Im not advertising im making an ALTERNATE suggestion (based on personal experience) on the TOPIC!!

:work1:

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Where are the moderators? Let's talk about what phone case is the best.

The Moderators are alive and well, and in this thread too. This is not a thread about the best case for the Droid, it is about "Do you hate the finger prints?"

Last edited:
OP
GoGators

GoGators

Reaction score
Thanks Jim. Not trying to cause a fight!! I just tried the Rain-X since I still have this weird spot in the upper left corner that attractrs fingerprints in a pattern that makes it look like it is scratched. Maybe I have a defective glass screen. Anyone have the same issue or does the screen look good all over?

Last edited:

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Thanks Jim. Not trying to cause a fight!! I just tried the Rain-X since I still have this weird spot in the upper left corner that attractrs fingerprints in a pattern that makes it look like it is scratched. Maybe I have a defective glass screen. Anyone have the same issue or does the screen look good all over?

No problem at all GoGators, Just trying to keep it on topic. So you can see, we are on the job here too :p

No idea on your screen glitch. Mine still looks pristine after only 2 weeks :p

Drukan

Reaction score
ON THE TOPIC of fingerprints, i would like to make a personal suggestion, that the ghost armour product works well against fingerprint marks aswell... AND you could apply the "RAIN-X" product to it with out harming it. scratch resistant AND fingerprint resistant, and water resistant? lol

(there now ive advertised for rain X too )

OP
GoGators

GoGators

Reaction score
The Rain-X has shown me that there is a "coating" on the screen. In the questionalble corner, mine is missing this coating or finish. You can actually tactically feel the difference. Back to the Verizon store for me. Too cool of a phone for a defect out of the box. BTW, for the rest of a properly coated screen, the Rani-X is awesome for preventing the ugly fingerprints. Go Gators!

Droider

Reaction score
ON THE TOPIC of fingerprints, i would like to make a personal suggestion, that the ghost armour product works well against fingerprint marks aswell... AND you could apply the "RAIN-X" product to it with out harming it. scratch resistant AND fingerprint resistant, and water resistant? lol

Actually Rain-X will bond to the glass but it will not bond to polyurethane that ghost armor is made from. I once tried Rain-X and several related products on a motorcycle windshield only to learn that the stuff will only bond to glass windshields (or Droid screens).

Drukan

Reaction score

Actually Rain-X will bond to the glass but it will not bond to polyurethane that ghost armor is made from. I once tried Rain-X and several related products on a motorcycle windshield only to learn that the stuff will only bond to glass windshields (or Droid screens).

that would explain why im constantly reapplying it to MY motorcycles windscreen... good info to know thanx...
Im puttin the rain-x on my screen right now, so i guess ill see how it works out.

Zippster

Reaction score
Goo gone on your phone? Wow, I wouldnt try it, used that stuff once on some of those plastic ceiling tiles for suspended ceilings/lights and it ate the plastic in seconds....

OP
GoGators

GoGators

Reaction score
Phone has been replaced and Verizon screen protector in place now. Let's see how that does. At least my defective screen is gone!!

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Interesting, Does rain-x really prevent the adherence of oil? I thought it was just supposed to repel water. Oil is chemically different from water so I didn't think it would work the same way. How are the results! I'm curious cause I have a bottle of rain-x that waiting to get put on something lol.