DLNA devices

cloudman7

Reaction score
I have a cradle point mbr 1000 router that is hooked up to my Samsung tv and have my wireless laptop and desktop too I also have vuze on both desktop and laptop I turn on my WiFi on tb allow my pcs to media share and I can control music and videos with my phone and watch videos I have on phone on tv. U can do that with ps3 on any old or new tv they just have to be on the same network ur ps3 and phone just turn WiFi on ur phone.

Sent from my thunderbolt using DroidForums

Adamhomes

Reaction score
As far as I am concern that I would be suggest that I have been absorbed up a computer active Windows 7 with Media Player 12 and angry on that affection in the Stream menu, and my Thunderbolt can play & ascendancy video anon to that computer after active XBMC. Apparently, Media Player 11 doesn't excellent the features of their device.

Technoman

Reaction score
As far as I am concern that I would be suggest that I have been absorbed up a computer active Windows 7 with Media Player 12 and angry on that affection in the Stream menu, and my Thunderbolt can play & ascendancy video anon to that computer after active XBMC. Apparently, Media Player 11 doesn't excellent the features of their device.

Can someone please decipher this and put it in Android speak?

rbw62

Reaction score
WTF android win 7 cm media 11 or something similar.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums