DjrBliss Comes Through! Releases ICS Leak Root Exploit for the BIONIC

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images

DjrBliss is at it again! This time he has acquired root for the ICS leak on the Droid Bionic! His easy method consist of downloading a one-click app to your Windows PC, connecting your Bionic that is running the fresh new ICS leak, then literally you just press enter. From there it guides you through the root process. DjrBliss is the guy who is known for cranking out Root exploits for Motorola devices, sometimes days before they drop. Chances are if you own a Motorola device and it has been rooted it is because of the work of this guy!

Grab the Exploit here Via VulnFactory

Reaction score
I ran into trouble and if anyone else is then search for MotoHelper_2.1.40_Driver_5.5.0 and install. Fixed me up and now rooted on Bionic ICS

pctechdude

Reaction score
works great! Had lost root on the install, well actually was on 905, fxz'd back to 902, updated to 905 then installed ICS. But two thumbs up from me!

swc2001

Reaction score
Now if they will port over the Kin3tx Theory Rom To ICS.... My Bionic will be complete. :)

striker85

Reaction score
The rumors of Liquid making a release to the bionic has me hoping.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

jayman350

Reaction score
Now if they will port over the Kin3tx Theory Rom To ICS.... My Bionic will be complete. :)

never gonna happen, the Kin3tx roms are dead. Latest builds for the Bionic are something along the lines of Axiomics (something like that)

we will start to see a lot of progress on custom ics roms for the bionc, now that there is a "real" build from moto

jwilly216

Reaction score
Does safestrap work with ICS once we get some roms going?

e27978

Reaction score
no charge only mode

Am i missing something i cant put phone in charge only mode keeps saying waiting for device?

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
FWIW,had MotoHelper 5.4 installed and didn't go, installed 5.5 and it wouldn't install the MTP drivers, but the exploit worked fine anyways. Is anyone else having problems getting the MTP drivers to work? Either way I'm rooted now! Now to do some reading as to why some people get the 1.2 Mhz and some 1.0...... I'm of the later type :(

jwilly216

Reaction score
MonkeyTime said:
FWIW,had MotoHelper 5.4 installed and didn't go, installed 5.5 and it wouldn't install the MTP drivers, but the exploit worked fine anyways. Is anyone else having problems getting the MTP drivers to work? Either way I'm rooted now! Now to do some reading as to why some people get the 1.2 Mhz and some 1.0...... I'm of the later type :(

I'm very curious of this as well.I'm at 1.2 but I still find it curious.

Mr4G

Reaction score
I ran into trouble and if anyone else is then search for MotoHelper_2.1.40_Driver_5.5.0 and install. Fixed me up and now rooted on Bionic ICS

It's weird my computer sees my phone as an MTP device but the root script still doesn't detect the phone. Both machines I've tried it on have been windows7 x64 machines if that makes a difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
Mr4G said:
It's weird my computer sees my phone as an MTP device but the root script still doesn't detect the phone. Both machines I've tried it on have been windows7 x64 machines if that makes a difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I did mine on a W7 x 64 machine and it worked. It recognized it, installed the drivers except the MTP ones, but the script ran and worked, go figure.