WE HAZ ROOT on all new Droid Razr Devices thanks to Dan Rosenberg! aka @Djrbliss

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images

As of last week expert android exploiter "DjrBliss" was retired from the rooting game. A part of me was bummed and then a part of me knew better! Today P3Droid tweeted that Dan had released a root method! Of course Dan Rosenberg has delivered again. He has released the root method that will work on all the new Razr devices including the Razr M (already out) and the Razr HD/ Razr HD Maxx (out this thursday). The new root method is just as easy as previous methods by DjrBliss. I will be picking up a Razr HD to cover here on DroidForums.net. You can bet that I will post the root guide as soon as the phone is in my hands! Look out for that video here on Thursday.

Be sure to donate to Dan here

Root Method posted here

paulhusker

Reaction score
Root newbie question here..the link shows the procedure for rooting the Razr "M"..will this work for the Maxx as well? Thanks!

jasonwuzthere

Reaction score
Maybe we should note the indicator that Motorolla has now? Once you root, they will know. A lot of people may not know you can't just reflash a stock image if you need to send it back.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea I got it to work, first time I missed the power button and volume step. Now time to find some soft key mods...

4low4fun

Reaction score
jasonwuzthere said:
Maybe we should note the indicator that Motorolla has now? Once you root, they will know. A lot of people may not know you can't just reflash a stock image if you need to send it back.

I was under the impression it would still fail the qe check even if you did sbf back to stock.