disappearing sms messages

veggiedave

Reaction score
ive had this happen when using both messaging apps. im about to throw this thing against a wall.

escapist

Reaction score
this is now happening DAILY for me. the first time it happened was back in february (have had my droid since november), then again a couple weeks later. it got more and more frequent until it has now become a daily occurence. i have taken to backing up my texts every time i send/receive one. it's ridiculous. :(

thank god for sms back & restore and sms backup (two separate apps). lifesavers!

tktouch12

Reaction score
this has happened to me a couple times when using hancent, and i couple times when i just have stock. i would send a text, then hit back to go back to all of my threads, and theyre all gone. its really annoying, and it needs to stop. i just use sms backup and restore about every 3 days.

sonofa2

Reaction score
I'm running missed call for android 2.0 and it just erased all of my text messages over the night. First time this has happened.

smcd619

Reaction score
This has been an issue since i got my phone. Went almost a month without it happening and now it's back almost daily. lost 6K message and daily back up sms keeps failing. Wife has not had it happen once. Wondering if it's devise or app problem. It seems that it would be a big enough issue that they would fix. Anybody know anything?