Disable system update notification

Medfreak

Reaction score
I recently got the notification for the JB system update for my razr. I am on non root vanilla ics. I do not wish to update
because my foxfi is far too valuable for me to lose, and i do not wanna go through root. Is there a way to permenantly disable system update until i am absolutly sure i can wifi tether in jb?

xtor

Reaction score
I recently got the notification for the JB system update for my razr. I am on non root vanilla ics. I do not wish to update
because my foxfi is far too valuable for me to lose, and i do not wanna go through root. Is there a way to permenantly disable system update until i am absolutly sure i can wifi tether in jb?

Do what i did, 215 leak, takes you of upgrade path, go under stickies/ mattyps 215 class, easy to do, just follow instructions to a tee

razr on 215 leak

7779311mm

Reaction score
Do what i did, 215 leak, takes you of upgrade path, go under stickies/ mattyps 215 class, easy to do, just follow instructions to a tee

razr on 215 leak

Thanks, xtor, but where do I find "stickies/ mattyps 215 class"?

xtor

Reaction score
Thanks, xtor, but where do I find "stickies/ mattyps 215 class"?

Razr support, stickies top of page(right)click on it, scroll down to 215 leak class click on it, then you need to go to the first page, and start

razr on 215 leak

xtor

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to put the link here, im on my phone

razr on 215 leak

7779311mm

Reaction score
...and I guess i'm too new to find what you're referring to. Don't see any reference to a 'stickies' anywhere on here.

xtor

Reaction score
...and I guess i'm too new to find what you're referring to. Don't see any reference to a 'stickies' anywhere on here.

Send a message to foxkat, he will give you the link, i can't do it from my razr

razr on 215 leak

CitySlaka

Reaction score
I can tell you for a fact that rooting is super simple with the RAZR blade utility, it took me like 5 mins to root after it was downloaded. And when you buy SQlite editor for the entitlement hack you will have free tether,wifi hotspot,etc.

CitySlaka

Reaction score
RAZR blade utility, and entitlement hack for JB are confirmed for my phone and I love it