DINC2 problemss!!?

dlyle13

Reaction score
hey all, i have a problem with my droid inc2.

today i tried to view some pictures on my phone and the following message of 'no photos or videos found' popped up.
So naturally i removed the SD card and unmounted it several times = no dice.
Then i restarted the phone like 3 times = no dice, strike 2
So i began looking around and tried to find out why it wasnt working, someone said to clear the cache in the gallery and that may help, but that didnt do anything. The phone is not saving the photos either. i downloaded the thing called quickpic but that only showed pics that i had before the problem occured. so here i am stuck without a solution, i dont really wanna have to do a factory reset...again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

nikecar

Reaction score
if you take the SD card out and directly plug int into yoru computer (via microsd adapter) do you see any pictures?

OP
D

dlyle13

Reaction score
i dont have a card reader here at school to plug the micro sd into my comp with, but ill def have to do that at home when i go back this week, what folder would i look under?

nikecar

Reaction score
Instead of a card reader, you could plug your phone into your pc and put it in disk mode to see if they are on the SD card.

Yep I'm on my DInc2.
He could do that, but my suggestion would take the phone out of the equation.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

OP
D

dlyle13

Reaction score
ok so when i finally plug in my sd card and my pics are there what should i do then? would i maybe have to do a master reset?

rrockich

Reaction score
I want to take 2 secs here to state the obvious. You will need a reader that is sdhc compliant or else don't be surprised to see there is nothing on your card once again.

That being said, there have been multiple times I have taken pics/video and not been able to see all of them in my gallery until I restart my phone and it IS annoying.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
D

dlyle13

Reaction score
ok so good news, i was able to check to see if i have pics on the sd card and i do, but it doesnt have any new ones i took. when i take one and then delete it, it says do you want to delete 'null'. what does that mean, im guessing i have a problem with in the phone itsself? im prolly gonna try and just get a new one that isnt running GB software, that seems to have caused most of my problems.