DInc won't boot

doclarse

Reaction score
I've rooted my DInc and had been running UD 1.0.0. I installed UD 2.0.0 and decided to go back to 1.0.0. After doing the typical wiping of cache/data etc, it took me several times to get a good install of 1.0.0. However, it stopped recoginizing my 8GB SD card and internal data partition. After putting a couple apps on the phone to try to figure it out, it told me I was low on storage space. Then it rebooted itself.

Now I can't get past the HTC Incredible white boot screen. I still have the ability to get to the boot loader and into ClockworkMod Recovery, but no ROM installs seem to work. I tried going back to a previous backup and one seems to have been corrupted and the other one says the MD5 is not valid.

Any thoughts? Am I screwed? Could it be a bad SD card?

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If your phone is not recognizing the SD card it certainly could be a bad one. Do you have another one (even the 2 GB card that came with the phone) that you could try slapping a ROM onto and testing to see if that solves the problem since your backups don't work?

The MD5 could be invalid, by the way, if you renamed your backup and included a space in the new name. Try renaming it without any spaces or special characters first to see if that works.

OP
D

doclarse

Reaction score
Thanks. I ended up buying a new 16GB SD card, copied my backup to it and loaded it. I'm back up now. Now I just need to check the whole thing out and figure out what ROM to load. Thanks for the help.

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad there was an easy solution to your issue. Have fun playing around with ROMs- lots of good stuff to choose from these days!