Digital Rain by PhaseBurn

dpassen1

Reaction score
Can't someone post a QR code direct to the app? Or if it's free, a link to the .apk?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Qr won't work. That was the issue for people who couldn't see Google earth in the market.

I'll see what I can do about the apk for you guys after I shower, but if you install that way, you won't get any updates...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

JCo352

Reaction score
Qr won't work. That was the issue for people who couldn't see Google earth in the market.

I'll see what I can do about the apk for you guys after I shower, but if you install that way, you won't get any updates...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks for trying to get the apk I would rather not get any update, then lose all my homerunbattle3d achievments.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Ok, here it is. To install, put on your sd card, then use Astro file manager or a similar app to navigate to and install it.

Long-press the home screen, select live wallpapers, select Digital Rain, jack in, enjoy.

gs.akira.digitalrain.apk

There's a CHANCE that it could randomly show up in your market without a reset. If that DOES happen, you could then receive any updates put out for it. You should simply be able to install the market version right over this one. If you go to install it from the market some day and it DOESN'T warn you that it will overwrite the current version, back out without installing, then use astro or the app management settings to uninstall this version first to avoid issue.

The Matrix has you

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Thanks much! :)

Not a problem! Grab it while you can, because even though it's a free app available on the market, I'm not sure what the policy is on providing .apks on this forum. I'm pretty sure it's kosher since you could get it from the market for no price if your phone wasn't having issues, but not positivie...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Not a problem! Grab it while you can, because even though it's a free app available on the market, I'm not sure what the policy is on providing .apks on this forum. I'm pretty sure it's kosher since you could get it from the market for no price if your phone wasn't having issues, but not positivie...

Johnny feel free to provide FREE APK's.

Providing paid app APK's and links is strictly prohibited though.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

Johnny feel free to provide FREE APK's.

Providing paid app APK's and links is strictly prohibited though.

Thanks CK! I was 99% sure that was the case, but figured I'd provide fair warning in case I was mistaken!

Raeuber

Reaction score
Ok, here it is. To install, put on your sd card, then use Astro file manager or a similar app to navigate to and install it.

Long-press the home screen, select live wallpapers, select Digital Rain, jack in, enjoy.

gs.akira.digitalrain.apk

There's a CHANCE that it could randomly show up in your market without a reset. If that DOES happen, you could then receive any updates put out for it. You should simply be able to install the market version right over this one. If you go to install it from the market some day and it DOESN'T warn you that it will overwrite the current version, back out without installing, then use astro or the app management settings to uninstall this version first to avoid issue.

The Matrix has you

Thanks for posting the apk.
I just downloaded and installed it. Not sure why everybody is so hot for it. I like the "Matrix Wallpaper" much better. It has lots of settings (of which I like the speed control the most), because I think the digital rain app moves too fast, IMO.

JCo352

Reaction score

gs.akira.digitalrain.apk

The Matrix has you

I just downloaded and installed it. Not sure why everybody is so hot for it. I like the "Matrix Wallpaper" much better. It has lots of settings (of which I like the speed control the most), because I think the digital rain app moves too fast, IMO.

I think that's the best part about it, besides the touch animation. The one not made by Phaseburn moves painfully slow, and IMO the touch animation looks cheesy.

Raeuber

Reaction score

gs.akira.digitalrain.apk

The Matrix has you

I think that's the best part about it, besides the touch animation. The one not made by Phaseburn moves painfully slow, and IMO the touch animation looks cheesy.

I have to agree with you there, the touch animation is cheesy, I actually turned it off, it was so bad. But I do like the slowness of the animation.

vizvzw

Reaction score
Hey Jonny!
:) BIG THANK YOU! :)

I got it installed.. Iv been workin on getting this for days now. Thx to your lil guide, and posting that file on the server, and advising the file manager, I got it installed with ease :icon_ banana:

Thank you so much for your personal time invested. I have no clue why its not on my market place..

This live wall paper is by far EXACTLY what i was looking for, and far surpasses the other matrix wallpapers/apps.

Now that I got it, it will NEVER LEAVE my display.
Ty again so much! Kudos!

hacku

Reaction score
Ummm... I don't know why you people are having such a problem finding it on the market. I just did a search for PhaseBurn and it popped up right away.