Digital Rain by PhaseBurn

Raeuber

Reaction score
Ummm... I don't know why you people are having such a problem finding it on the market. I just did a search for PhaseBurn and it popped up right away.

Ummm... If you had read through the posts, you would have seen that it seems to have the same problem as google earth did, where there is a glitch with the market not recognizing the phones software version correctly after the official OTA. Assuming you are rooted (from your signature), yeah, you would see it in the market.

Detonation

Reaction score
Thanks this one looks better than the other 2 in the market, but I wish it could be configured like the one made by SimoSoft. The KittenFace one is just plain terrible, but SimoSoft one was nice because you could set the speed and size of the "rain". I would prefer the size and speed of the rain in this app to be just a little smaller and slower.

Last edited:
Reaction score
When i start using this one and a couple of other live wall papers my app tray movement becomes very jumpy and unfluid. i don't like that. What could be causing that? When using a regular wall paper it scrolls just fine.