Didn't know where to put this, but it's pretty funny to me.

Xerofire22

Reaction score
My Grandmother just got a new iPhone 4 and when she talks with the phone in het left hand she can't get service but mine is just fine!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

littlerick

Reaction score
She must have huge hands I have average to large hands and always use my iphone in my left hand and never have had a problem. Granted my droid x has a little better reception (1 bar typically) so I use it most of the time. I just use my iPhone for work.

OP
X

Xerofire22

Reaction score
She must have huge hands I have average to large hands and always use my iphone in my left hand and never have had a problem. Granted my droid x has a little better reception (1 bar typically) so I use it most of the time. I just use my iPhone for work.

Not really, but she could just be holdin' it different

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

You cannot go by the signal bars. My DROIDX signal bars are typically way off. That's why I use a signal widget on my homescreen so I know my actual signal

sent from my ZombieStomped X