dialer in fission 2.4.3

chitala383

Reaction score
i dont like how in the dialer app the background is transparent and i can see my home screen behind it. its kind of annoying looking at the numbers and my contacts. is there a way i can make the dialer background completely blacked out?

trook

Reaction score
i dont like how in the dialer app the background is transparent and i can see my home screen behind it. its kind of annoying looking at the numbers and my contacts. is there a way i can make the dialer background completely blacked out?
Or you could install themes that don't have transparent dialers

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
C

chitala383

Reaction score
Afaik 2.4.3 is the only version that works for the droid 2 global. Unless im missing something. Ive tried every other theme in FRM and the only one i really like is the third eye theme. All of the others seem bland to me. is there a way i can load only the dialer part of another theme?

trook

Reaction score
I know what you mean, the dialer in thirdeye used to be alot better, actual buttons, I dont think you could just replace the dialer. Let me look around at what I have and I'll see if I have the old thirdeye, if i have it I can try to replace the dialer but who knows if it will work.