Dial Pad numbers to dark?

sports96

Reaction score
How do I go about changing my dial pad to white numbers? I think it has something to do with a theme that i installed but I cant seem to figure it out. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Attachments

• dial pad.jpg
    dial pad.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,349

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
pick a different MM theme and only apply the Contacts.apk part of it, this changes various things to do with contacts including the dial pad...

Or I suggest you do what I did if you are good with graphics, just pull your Contacts.apk frm system/app and open it in 7zip - edit the PNG graphics files to how you want the numbers to look (completely edit them or just adjust brightness) and then push the APK back to your system/app folder.

OP
sports96

sports96

Reaction score
I cant seem to find the Contacts.apk frm system/app folder, where exactly is it? I went to E:\ and there is no system folder. Any thoughts?

Thanks

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I cant seem to find the Contacts.apk frm system/app folder, where exactly is it? I went to E:\ and there is no system folder. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Its in the system/app folder of your phone... You need to use ADB to pull it with your phone mounted in recovery mode, would be best. Or use Root Explorer.

You said something about drive e:/ - this is NOT on your computer, its on your phone only.

OP
sports96

sports96

Reaction score

Thanks

Its in the system/app folder of your phone... You need to use ADB to pull it with your phone mounted in recovery mode, would be best. Or use Root Explorer.

You said something about drive e:/ - this is NOT on your computer, its on your phone only.

When I say E:\ I mounted my phone and was looking there for the system/app folder.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Download the 'Root Explorer' app for you droid and youll have access to the system, however learning ADB is the best way to alter phone stuff...