Dial Pad and Lock Screen. I want no Touch Feeback?

joemustang

Reaction score
Is it possible to turn off the touch feedback on the phones Dial pad and the unlock screen?. I already turned it off for the Back, Home, Menu, and Search buttons on the button of the phone but how do i turn it off for the lock screen and dial pad?

Thanks

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have you gone into Settings > Sound & display settings > and disabled "Haptic feedback"?

OP
J

joemustang

Reaction score
yes, that box is unchecked. All that box did was turn off the Back, menu, home, and search buttons on the bottom of the phone.

SGTiger

Reaction score
yes, that box is unchecked. All that box did was turn off the Back, menu, home, and search buttons on the bottom of the phone.

For the lock screen:

Settings>Location and Security>Use tactile feedback

SGTiger

Reaction score
It is grayed out? I can't click on it.

I am using an unlock pattern which means mine isn't grayed out. I guess if you use the stock pattern you are out of luck in turning off the tactile feature.

The reason I use an unlock pattern is because I use Mobile Defense. In case my phone is lost or stolen, I don't want anyone able to disable the GPS before I found out where the phone is. Of course they can do a hard reset, but hopefully I will find it before they research how to do that.