dial pad 4x4 widget

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I have looked on the market, searched here, but I have seen a dialer widget, (just the stock dialer) that was made into a 4x4 widget (in pictures of people's screen shots)

is it a root only widget? if not, what is it called? I have found one dialer widget in the market, but it doesn't have the phone, call log, contacts, and favorites tabs that the stock dialer has.

I don't mind if it's a free app or paid app, I just want to find it.... any help is appreciated. Thanks

Reaction score
I have looked on the market, searched here, but I have seen a dialer widget, (just the stock dialer) that was made into a 4x4 widget (in pictures of people's screen shots)

is it a root only widget? if not, what is it called? I have found one dialer widget in the market, but it doesn't have the phone, call log, contacts, and favorites tabs that the stock dialer has.

I don't mind if it's a free app or paid app, I just want to find it.... any help is appreciated. Thanks

Is it an app called picture dial? It is free. Try it out.

OP
M

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
no, not picture, but thanks..... I have seen it on people's screenshots.... it's simply the stock dialer placed on one of the homescreens....