Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
If anyone is looking for a nice alternative dialer, check out dialer one. List yer contacts as ou dial to find a match, can search partial #s... I like it alot better then stock and its free on market. Can also ad a "Quick Access" icon to your status bar in case of that accidental call at 2 am ..<g>

Altho I cant seem to find a way to hang up using it..

Last edited:

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a nice alternative dialer, check out dialer one. List yer contacts as ou dial to find a match, can search partial #s... I like it alot better then stock and its free on market. Can also ad a "Quick Access" icon to your status bar in case of that accidental call at 2 am ..<g>

Well, that is a minor weakness.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Well, that is a minor weakness.

lol yea it is, I got the A-Z dialer instead just now and like it better as it only keeps an icon in the status bar and its always there with contacts.

Reaction score
I couldn't search my contacts in it when I tried it. Maybe I was doing something wrong but I went back to the stock dialer.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I couldn't search my contacts in it when I tried it. Maybe I was doing something wrong but I went back to the stock dialer.

Try dialer@bar in apps, this I think is alot better.. just puts a contact/phone icon in status bar for quick access..

loop4zil

Reaction score

Try dialer@bar in apps, this I think is alot better.. just puts a contact/phone icon in status bar for quick access..

Great Tip:)! dialer@bar should be a stock option!...at least until we can run the launcher2 without blowing up the droid:mad:

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Great Tip:)! dialer@bar should be a stock option!...at least until we can run the launcher2 without blowing up the droid:mad:

Your right.. it makes accessing the phone while using other things so much easier..

rjax

Reaction score
The 'Bar Control' app also lets you put access to phone and contacts in the notification bar, as well as any other app you want to have up there.

Also, I guess I'm confused about the problem of hanging up with Dialer One. When I use it (it's my default dialer at the moment) to call someone, it takes me to the normal call screen with the red end button, and puts the normal green phone icon in the notification bar that switches back to the normal call screen if you've left the call screen to check a message.

Last edited:

eric2be

Reaction score
A-Z dialer

where can i find the a-z dialer?

Thanks
Eric