Development Update

HarleyDad09

Reaction score
LOL, i see u have a few donations..if ur still interested, I will hit u up in November!

Xperteas

Reaction score
Any idea on the release date?

Been using UD for just a few weeks, but it is clearly superior to the stock Froyo which i had run rooted since it was leaked. I am willing to help out where I can to keep this project alive. Thanks for what you have done so far!

turdbogls

Reaction score
Hmmmm. Just when I was getting used to UD8. Can't wait for the new rom to come out....i can guarantee you I will be one of the first ones to try out out. Any chance we are going to see some MIUI or whatever it is calledbodies in this rom?

jbrock98

Reaction score
Hmmmm. Just when I was getting used to UD8. Can't wait for the new rom to come out....i can guarantee you I will be one of the first ones to try out out. Any chance we are going to see some MIUI or whatever it is calledbodies in this rom?

I'm not 100% but bd said the rom was finished last week so since he's still not released it I would guess he's done something to have to test it more

Sent from my PERFECT CHEVYBLUE ss4.8 Droid

turdbogls

Reaction score
I'm not 100% but bd said the rom was finished last week so since he's still not released it I would guess he's done something to have to test it more

so there is hope :)
lock screen, lock screen wallpaper setter, and widgets in the status bar would all be awesome :)

jbrock98

Reaction score
I'm about 2 give up lol

Anathema

Reaction score

BD has always been great about putting new features and incorporating the newest. I don't think we'll be let down.

Currently still fooling around with MIUI while I wait for UD 9. I have a feeling it's going to be BD's best work to date.

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
UD8 is working like a charm...but UD9 is going to be a diamond. I will wait. No rush here.

Sent from R3DMANX.COM/R3Ds