Development Update

OP
the blackdroid

the blackdroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I will donate my Droid 1 to you if you PROMISE to work on the Fascinate. It's an original one and I've had it since they came out. It works great and has UD 8.0 on it lol of course.

I love my D1, but I love my Fascinate more! My poor little D1 has been powered off since about 2 days after I got my Fascinate....but I'm going through UD withdrawals!!!!

I can work on the Fascinate :) I already have a few users that have one and they are also asking for UD on it.

Happy Happy! I don't want my D1 to go to waste and I'm a big supporter of you and I try to turn everyone onto UD because it is the best!

So...I can't think of anything better than for my faithful D1 to help continue UD roms for the D1 :)

Send me your mailing address. I'm out of town until Thursday, but I can ship it off to you Friday!

:OOOOO Zalyia ROCKS! Thanks soooo much, sending you a pm..........p.s. ...Zalyia rocks

Zalyia38

Reaction score
I can work on the Fascinate :) I already have a few users that have one and they are also asking for UD on it.

Happy Happy! I don't want my D1 to go to waste and I'm a big supporter of you and I try to turn everyone onto UD because it is the best!

So...I can't think of anything better than for my faithful D1 to help continue UD roms for the D1 :)

Send me your mailing address. I'm out of town until Thursday, but I can ship it off to you Friday!

:OOOOO Zalyia ROCKS! Thanks soooo much, sending you a pm..........p.s. ...Zalyia rocks

No you rock!! Now get to work on that Fascinate mister! :)

GohanBurner

Reaction score
This thread was posted yesterday at 4 something in the morning. WHERE ARE THE ROMS! I AM FIENDING FOR A NEW ONE!

OP
the blackdroid

the blackdroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This thread was posted yesterday at 4 something in the morning. WHERE ARE THE ROMS! I AM FIENDING FOR A NEW ONE!

The rom will actually be in testing most likely within an hour or so. So you can expect the release later tonight

relentive

Reaction score
Sad...but true

Sadly, this is true hrdnhvy. The wife knows when it's release night. Ha ha. I'm downstairs glued to the computer and refreshing pages. LOL.

Many will wait...
Many will fail...
Many will...will...zzzzzzzzzzzz ;)

supr2nr

Reaction score
hey no fair blackdroid. I just noticed that in your information you have it listed that your running UD v10 RC1! Your holding out on us! LOL

Can't wait for 9 to come out. Your work is absolutely amazing.

wingdo

Reaction score

My one year date with VZW is coming up and I plan on a Fascinate in early November. Hoping for a great ROM to pop on it.

sarreq

Reaction score
if you don't get a new one by december, that's when my plan cycle's over (I'm probably going with a droid x) I'll pass you mine

wingdo

Reaction score
Wingdo say it isn't so.

I'd rather stick with Moto to be honest (family reasons), but this stupid locked bootloader thing ticks me off. And honestly, while I prefer SLCD's looks to AMOLED, the 4.0" screen seems to be the sweet spot imo. I actually looked at the Galaxy S on Sprint, but the data rate upload speed caps are stupid as all get out. (I was looking at the Sprint S phone as I do so like a real keyboard).

D

dazedabyss

will be sending in another donation my our home site thanks for all you hard work BD after all i am your biggest fan, no really i do like your work, by the way how is that firefox persona going?dancedroid:icon_ banana:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Wingdo say it isn't so.

I'd rather stick with Moto to be honest (family reasons), but this stupid locked bootloader thing ticks me off. And honestly, while I prefer SLCD's looks to AMOLED, the 4.0" screen seems to be the sweet spot imo. I actually looked at the Galaxy S on Sprint, but the data rate upload speed caps are stupid as all get out. (I was looking at the Sprint S phone as I do so like a real keyboard).

Agree about the 4" sweet spot. Hopefully some good info on some new VZW Moto Android devices will begin hitting soon.

Sent from my Droid

Zalyia38

Reaction score
Wingdo say it isn't so.

I had the D1 and now I have the Fascinate and I really love this phone. I love the screen and how light it is, I don't even miss the keyboard...and will love it even more with UD on it.

Heck..I don't even mind that it's 2.1 it's so slick and fast!

Sent from my phone using my keyboard