DEV HELP!!Droid 2 keyboard ports

bhowell423

Reaction score
Ok I have the Droid 2 system dump. I extracted the multi touch keyboard which it the froyo copy and the new swype apk file. When I drop both apk's on my sd card go to astro and try to install. The multi touch says app can't install. Swype installs but when you try to access the keyboard it sits there and does 10 FC and then gives you the option to swtich input methods. I need some help as I would like to get both of these working.

Droid 2 System Dump - Android Forums

please help.

junpar

Reaction score
Well. It's not deodexed yet... so it won't work? I think.

Webleeper

Reaction score
In order to run the swype from the Droid 2 on the Droid 1, you need the swype.apk along with the libswypecore.so from the lib folder. This runs and I can touch type but does not swype correctly. Hope this helps

Ok I have the Droid 2 system dump. I extracted the multi touch keyboard which it the froyo copy and the new swype apk file. When I drop both apk's on my sd card go to astro and try to install. The multi touch says app can't install. Swype installs but when you try to access the keyboard it sits there and does 10 FC and then gives you the option to swtich input methods. I need some help as I would like to get both of these working.

Droid 2 System Dump - Android Forums

please help.