Desperate Horsewife has a phone that is smarter than she is!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been reading this forum for the past week since I upgraded from my old qwerty text phone to a new "smart" Motorola RAZR (it's purple!), and while I do love the phone, I truly fear it is much smarter than me! So I decided I better actually join the forum since it appears I will be using it a lot! Thanks for all the excellent facts I have gleaned from reading previous threads and looking forward to many more solutions found here!

:biggrin: Christine, the "Cowgirl From Hanna"

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome abroad ..

Guessing the title wasn't a typo after reading your user id.
Never know with these keyboards that seem to type their own piece of mind at times.

----posted maxx'ed out----

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Welcome to Droid Forums Christine! :welcome: Glad you joined us!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums Christine!! Let us know if you need anything while you're here :biggrin:

OP
cowgirlfromhanna
Reaction score
HA! yes, I have made some interesting typos with those little word suggestions that pop up....Thanks for the welcome, I have learned so much all ready just by reading and reading! Christine, the Cowgirl from Hanna

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Christine, We have the friendliest Android community around so if you have any questions just ask! Congrats on the new phone!!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome Christine, we are happy to have ya with us!!

Don't let the phone know that you think it is smarter ;)...good luck with the Razr!

OP
cowgirlfromhanna
Reaction score
THANKS for the welcomes....I love that I am a "Junior Droid"....at my age it's great to be a Junior anything...lol::icon_ lala:

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
May want to stop posting now then.. cause this place is addicting. :p. Welcome to the forum!

Insidious

Reaction score
Yeah youll end up as a master Droid XD.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Man you guys got that right. I started out with a couple posts a week, now look at me :blink:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Man you guys got that right. I started out with a couple posts a week, now look at me :blink:

Yeah, if she follows YOUR lead, she'll be a Moderator before the end of April! :icon_eek:

Welcome Cowgirl! You'll find LOTS of very friendly people and a wealth of information and support here. We pride ourselves on keeping this forum "Family Friendly" so fear no...post and ask questions. You may benefit from doing some searching for answers to particular issues you have, but if you can't find it - just ask! We all LOVE our RAZRs and want nothing more than for you to too! (*no, I didn't say I want you to have a tutu! ;) Besides, a Cowgirl in a tutu??? :blink:)