Derp..

silver6054

Reaction score
i havent had to do it before... should i have?

Well if you do a "full" SBF, you are normally prompted to activate the phone this way. Other versions of the SBF don't require it. I would try anyway, as you have no service and appear to be roaming!

OP
MrHatchi87

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
I cant get any service to activate it, thats the sad thing. i used the SAME SBF method that i used last night, nothing different
and sadly, i cannot SBF since im at work. great

** its just REALLY frustrating. I basically have a wi-fi enabled android music player. :( i will have to wait till 10pm mst before i can do anything

*** UPDATE***
Its activated fine after going into global while roaming, called* 228 and blam regular service, now as for getting .607, that will be for tonight :)

Last edited:
OP
MrHatchi87

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
I have SBF'd again, and tried to install the .607, and NOTHING :mad:

i need a breakdown of every step to make sure im doing this right. please and thanks

OP
MrHatchi87

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
BUMP. I was hoping that someone can help me with this, I managed to get a screenshot of the new error message:

View attachment 41124

Any further help would be appreciated

silver6054

Reaction score
Yes, that's what I used. Sorry, I don't have any more suggestions, hopefully someone else has experienced similar things.

OP
MrHatchi87

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
I posted that screenshot to rootzwiki asking for help

imthejuice

Reaction score
So I have to re-sbf? I hate doing that. I tried to install the update. 607 and it didn't install :(

I renamed it to update.zip and it doesn't take it. I will deal with it tomorrow morning. Thanks for the info :)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

rename to update when i renamed it update.zip it show up on my sdcard as update.zip.zip

OP
MrHatchi87

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
I posted that screenshot to rootzwiki asking for help, also i noticed that i forgot to update to .33

and that seems to be my problem after an SBF, im updating now