Denton Texas signing in

cervezamoney

Reaction score
New guy from Texas here. Traded my blackberry storm2 for the Moto Droid. Much better phone, now to figure out how to use it???? I love this thing so far. my biggest issue other than missing my BB messenger is that I can't get my yahoo mail account set up. If anyone cares to point me in the right direction. Tryed to follow instruction from Motorola's site, but no luck.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
New guy from Texas here. Traded my blackberry storm2 for the Moto Droid. Much better phone, now to figure out how to use it???? I love this thing so far. my biggest issue other than missing my BB messenger is that I can't get my yahoo mail account set up. If anyone cares to point me in the right direction. Tryed to follow instruction from Motorola's site, but no luck.

As soon as you get 2.1 it's going to get a heck of a lot easier to deal with yahoo mail. Let me leave you these instructions:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...66-droid-hints-pop3-gmail-forwarding-you.html

You can either force 2.1, install it from your computer, or just wait for it to arrive OTA. It's coming one way or another.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Looks like Hook has you all set, so welcome, cervezamoney! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! Everyone is here to help and learn! Reading the threads on the forum will only increase how much you enjoy that new Droid! The possibilities for customization are endless!

:welcome: