Deleting z7logs

Kevindaleo

Reaction score
What is the z7logs , android logs ? It is a list a mile long . Can I delete them ? I can not open them to see what they are but I think I can delete them have not tried it yet . Want to make sure it is ok

Sent from my WX445 using DroidForums

OP
K

Kevindaleo

Reaction score
Any one... ?

OP
K

Kevindaleo

Reaction score
Does any one know?

SpeKtronet

Reaction score
I copied the logs to my PC and open them, it seems like an email access history, not content, I had so many i didnt care I deleted them, made no effect on my phone, I rebooted to be on the safe side in case there was an open index, from then on I just delete them if they grow too many.

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
You can delete them. They are used by a particular framework thats used on some apps like Samsung Social Hub, and the Hotmail app. You can delete them.

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
I copied the logs to my PC and open them, it seems like an email access history, not content, I had so many i didnt care I deleted them, made no effect on my phone, I rebooted to be on the safe side in case there was an open index, from then on I just delete them if they grow too many.
Typical bloat, of use to anybody except if you wish to look at past contacts you had through messaging and Email and possibly FB, most are like junk mail, saved to a file for future use.
I delete such files as I have no desire to have anything saved that might be used in a negative manner should I lose my phone.
$ fastboot erase system.....DONE!