Deleting Ringtones and bookmarks

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
ok sorry i dont mean to rush, and by all means take your time but im just letting you know i have to leave in 10 min.so after your computer recognizes it you should be able to view your files on your sd card. by clicking "open folder to view files"

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The computer isnt doing anthing.

I downloaded Astro File Manager and did a search and cant find the file
ok well do this, go into astro, then find the folder thats your sd card. inside that folder should be your downloaded ringtone. what app did you use to download the ringtone

OP
G

GhostRider69

Reaction score

ok well do this, go into astro, then find the folder thats your sd card. inside that folder should be your downloaded ringtone. what app did you use to download the ringtone

I didnt use an app to download the ringtone. I used Myxer - Download Ringtones and More. I used this site with my former Blackberry Storm with no issues.

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

I didnt use an app to download the ringtone. I used Myxer - Download Ringtones and More. I used this site with my former Blackberry Storm with no issues.
ok then in your sd card should be a "downloads" folder. the ringtone should be inside.

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
ok im really sorry but my girlfriend is staring me down right now. i have to go but this is what you need to do
once you in your sd card folder, locate the downloads folder, inside is your ringtone, long press on the ringtone, the click edit and then finally delete. best of luck. sorry for running off but i have to go

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
you downloaded of internet right? if you used xscope than its in a folder named xscope, and if its opera mini its just going to be out in the open. otherwise should be in some download folder. really hope you find it. make sure you in the folder named sd card.

OP
G

GhostRider69

Reaction score
When I open ASTRO, The folders I have in my SD Card are

Android
Cellebrite
DCIM
handycards
LOST.DIR
Media
Tmp

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
When I open ASTRO, The folders I have in my SD Card are

Android
Cellebrite
DCIM
handycards
LOST.DIR
Media
Tmp
ok send me the link of the website you used again.
it might have saved to systems.....which would be odd, so try systems/media/audio/ringtones check that

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
so myxer sends a pix message....ok then it may be in the folder dcim on your sd card that or media folder.

OP
G

GhostRider69

Reaction score
You go to Myxer. Then you upload the song, sound or tone to the website. You can crop it how you want it. It then gets sent to your phone. Once there, you get a text with a link to your ringtone. Click on the link and it takes you to a site where you download the ringtone you made. Thats it.

I know it sounds like alot but it really isnt.

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
hmmm. ok and then whe you go to set that as your ringtone what file does it make you pull it from?