Deleting Favorites From Home Screen

ThePhoneGuy

Reaction score
I know how to add favorites (contacts,Apps) to home screen, but how do you delete them from your screen.

kaorte

Reaction score
Click and hold on a blank part of the home screen to add thing, or drag them from the shade window (the bottom one you flick up). To remove a widget or app, click and hold on the icon and drag it to that bottom shade, it will display a red trash can thing.

BryAnDROID

Reaction score
is there a way to possibly remove the apps in the pull up menu? apps i don't need such as Visual VM, Corporate Email, & Amazon Mp3.

BryAnDROID

Reaction score

pwo

Reaction score
1. To remove an app you need to go to settings -> applications -> Manage apps.. it will show all installed apps and you can select one and uninstall it.

2.Another way to uninstall apps, that were installed from market place:
Marketplace>Menu button>Downloads>
This will give you a list, select the one you want to remove. Uninstall will show up on the bottom-right of the screen.

This will completely remove the app.

Your home screens are the 3 screens that are always up. The slide up drawer> Think of it as your start menu on a PC. It holds everything. While your home screen is like your desktop and is just shortcuts.

This should help.............

xxfire

Reaction score
SUCKS we can't delete apps we don't want.. Ie. Visual VM !

dgarlins

Reaction score
Huge thanks on how to remove the apps from home screen. was going crazy trying to figure it out!

PoisonDroid

Reaction score
I have tried dragging an icon to the trash can on my home screen but it will "not" remove it. Is there any thing else I should or can try????