deleting contacts

droidmoon86

Reaction score
When I go to send a new text message and start typing in a name it starts showing people in my contacts. However it also shows everyone in my facebook list. These people are not in my phone contact list so I can't delete them but I do not want to see them when I'm typing a name to send a text. Anyone know a way to get rid of this? All this facebook syncing is irritating why can't I get rid of it?

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
When I go to send a new text message and start typing in a name it starts showing people in my contacts. However it also shows everyone in my facebook list. These people are not in my phone contact list so I can't delete them but I do not want to see them when I'm typing a name to send a text. Anyone know a way to get rid of this? All this facebook syncing is irritating why can't I get rid of it?

I probably should have said "no" to that facebook sync too, but all of mine are in my phone contact list, which I guess would make them deletable. They even have their stupid fb pics next to their name.

OP
D

droidmoon86

Reaction score
Yeah I hate having the FB pics.. I have another thread about deleting those... or more so the annoyance that you can't. But these people aren't in my contacts.. so I go to type in a friend to text, and it pulls up my sister-in-law's sister's boyfriend's mother.. or something equally as unuseful. I don't see why unsyncing doesn't make them go away.

Can you reset facebook so that you say no to syncing before it does anything?