Deleted Hotmail email keeps re-downloading

jakebe

Reaction score
I'm having an issue with certain Hotmail emails that I delete from my phone reappearing when I go back to check for emails. It's not happening with every deleted email just randomly. Hotmail seems to have added a new "feature", where emails deleted from the phone go into a POP folder instead of staying in the inbox on the computer. I suspect this has something to do with the problem I'm having but I can't figure it out or how to stop it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jake

gaultd

Reaction score
Deleted emails in Hotmail Exchange Active Sync re-appear
I've been using Hotmail with Exchange Active Sync very successfully for several months on my HTC Desire Z.
The only shortcoming was no html. Anyway, I was prepared to live with that, specially since I
could have my Hotmails & Exchange emails in the same combined Inbox.

However, since last week I've also been experiencing the same sync
issues mentioned in recent posts here. When I delete a Hotmail on my phone it
re-appears when the next sync happens. I have tried deleting the Hotmail account
and adding it again but it makes no difference.

I'm wondering did Microsoft change something when they released the New Hotmail app for Android.
I hate the inbox layout & colour scheme in this new Hotmail app but have had no choice but to start using it.
This also means I no longer have the combined Inbox (one of the selling points for HTC)