DEITY WARS - New Game from Mobage - Referral Code dck9069

kaboose7

Reaction score
This game appears to be a bit similar to Rage of Bahamut. Use the referral code above and lets find out together if this matches up with the legendary ROB

jrussell8605

Reaction score
Deity Wars Referral Code GYH9753

Deity Wars referral code GYH9753. If you want to play deity wars which is a fantastic Mobage game. It is a MMOTGC that boast great graphics and sound and a lot of customization. This is a great game and if you start up you should use my code. GYH9753 it will get you free cards and a great boost to starting out.

nikecar

Reaction score
only newbies posted in an obvious shamless self plug.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
threads merged...

mystikal1230

Reaction score
Deity Wars Review

Odds are you came to this game because you played Rage of Bahamut or some other mobile Trading Card Game. If that's the case, you're off to a great start, but there's a lot you still need to know. If this is your first mobile Trading Card Game, that's great, you're going to have a lot of fun.

Deity Wars is a trading card game (like Pokemon or MTG, but much simpler) that primarily comes down to collecting and improving your cards, rather than building a deck. For me, having a large collection is the most fun part of the game, and if you're the same way this is a good game to play.

A few tips:

1. Each rarity of cards is worth substantially more than the last one. If you get really lucky and pull an SR card out of a pack, then don't accept an offer of 4 R cards for it, because that's a rip-off. Kujata is an exception to the rule, since he is simply used for enhancing. A great card to have (and use) but not worth the same as regular cards.

2. In a card's final form, the rarity is raised by one level, and the symbol in the corner (which normally shows a marble with up to three filled in dots) becomes a swirl with a dragon symbol. If you see an SR card with that swirly symbol, it is not worth the same amount as a base SR card, because that means it is simply 4 RR cards.

3. Materials, which are used to boost a card's stats, are very valuable. Especially 1k+ boosts. To receive a "material" you must enhance a card to its max level. For your first goal, try to enhance a card for all four stages of evolution, and you will receive a special material. NOTE: The first card, the knight, that it gives you, was NOT enhanced to max in its first time during the tutorial, so you cannot receive the 4-stage completion bonus material from him.

4. Try to add as many allies as possible, and always ask for help against raid bosses. Your allies can attack the boss once for free, and everyone who participates receives a Raid Card Pack, so it only helps you to participate and to get other people to participate.

Finally, make sure you use a referral code. The game will give you a free Legend Card Pack for using one, along with a few other little rewards. Don't trust anyone who offers you additional rewards for using their referral code, they're just trying to trick you. If you liked my guide, I would appreciate if you use my code LTS3315

Sexxi

Reaction score
DEITY WARS referral code KAI8085

use referral code KAI8085 to get awesome stuff:biggrin:dancedroid:icon_ banana:DancingNexus

blaze43243

Reaction score
DEITY WARS - New Game from Mobage - Referral Code IHA4148

This game appears to be a bit similar to Rage of Bahamut. Use the referral code above and lets find out together if this matches up with the legendary ROB

Deity Wars Referral Code IHA4148

Deity Wars referral code IHA4148. If you want to play deity wars which is a fantastic Mobage game. It is a MMOTGC that boast great graphics and sound and a lot of customization. This is a great game and if you start up you should use my code. IHA4148it will get you free cards and a great boost to starting out.

kodiak72

Reaction score
Please use my referral code:QRY2968. Appreciate your help ... you'd also get freebies when u use this code. Many Thanks.