default music player no longer working

KLBailey

Reaction score
My stock music player used to play all my music from my iTunes library. After I updated to Froyo, it would no longer play any of my iTunes music. Is it the iTunes format or did something go wrong in the update?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
It is something in the update...download a music player from the market (poweramp, mixzing, winamp, etc) and you should be able to play your music...

OP
K

KLBailey

Reaction score
Thank you smalltowngirl. I've downloaded poweramp and it has worked great for a few weeks now. It's on a trial basis so I was wondering should I go ahead and buy it when the trial period is over or just wait for an update to correct the problem with the stock player. poweramp has alot of neat features that I never use. Didn't think I want to buy it if the stock version works fine for me.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
There was an update to the trial version - the dev said there would always be a trial version so if you are good with that, I'd stick with it...

I have seen a couple of threads indicating that the "fixes" for the X are in process so we will see an update at some point which will hopefully fix the problem you are having with stock...

Just hang tight and all will be well - it is just a little frustrating tho I am sure...