Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

It is our policy to add sections for all Verizon android phones here at DroidForums.net - but we also realize that some members would be happier on a website dedicated entirely to one particular device. On some more popular devices we are able to accomodate this.

We believe the Samsung Galaxy S3 will be one of those very popular devices with a good community following.

So with that, We'd like to announce that we do have a sister site dedicated entirely to the "Next Galaxy" phone from Samsung, the Galaxy S3 at S3Forums.com

Be sure to visit and register if you are interested in the Samsung Galaxy S3. See you there! :D

rlopin

Reaction score
I was unable to register on the dedicated site. It complained about a missing image verification, but none was presented on the form.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 on Verizon using Tapatalk2. Former Palm Pre user on Sprint.

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Same thing happened to me. I had to register on my laptop. Not mobile

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey if you guys are still having issues or if anyone else has issues, make sure to scroll to the bottom of the SGS3 site and hit the "Contact Us" and fill that bad boy out, get support way faster that way.

kworker

Reaction score
I pay for sprint and frankly I am just looking to s o whatever to this galaxy s3 so I can use it as a prepaid at verison. How do I do that?