dedicated google voice dialer?

Aggiez28

Reaction score
i have a google voice number and i installed google voice on my droid with android 2.2 but it dosnt do what I want it to do.

I want a dialer that is only used to make calls from my google voice number. I want my normal dialer to use my normal number

I know you can setup google voice to:
-to make all calls from GV
-to make only international calls from GV
-make no calls from GV
-ask if you want to use GV (before every call)

I dont want any of these. I want my normal dialer to use my normal number and whenever I want to make a call from GV I want to click on an APP and have a dialer appear and any calls from that dialer are made with the GV number.

my BB worked this way. I would click on GV and then start dialing and it made the call with GV.

anyone know of anythign that will do what I want?

DJTURNz

Reaction score
Its not exactly what you are asking, but it's close. The Toggle GV Widget lets you tap it to toggle between the MAKE ALL CALLS WITH GV, MAKE INTERNATIONAL CALLS, ASK BEFORE EACH CALL, DON'T USE GV TO CALL options. You just tap it and the little gray "caption" message pops up and tells you what is selected.

OP
A

Aggiez28

Reaction score
Its not exactly what you are asking, but it's close. The Toggle GV Widget lets you tap it to toggle between the MAKE ALL CALLS WITH GV, MAKE INTERNATIONAL CALLS, ASK BEFORE EACH CALL, DON'T USE GV TO CALL options. You just tap it and the little gray "caption" message pops up and tells you what is selected.

yea, thats what I am currently using. it works but you need to turn it on and off :(

thanks for the help