Deals: Free High Capacity SD Cards With Phone Purchases

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
LG-V20-vs-Samsung-Galaxy-Note7-Quick-Look-4-840x560.jpg

LG is offering some pretty attractive incentives to try to encourage consumers to purchase smartphones following the holiday season. Right now you can pick up a free 200GB SD card when you buy an unlocked LGV20 or you can save 50% on the purchase of the same phone if you buy it at Sprint. The LG V20 is one of my favorite devices of 2016. It offers a premium photography experience with OIS and a 4 microphone system.

You can also get a special deal on the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. Best Buy is offering a free 256GB SDcard valued at $250 with the purchase of the S7 or S7 Edge. The deal is applicable to these devices as long as you activate them on AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint. With the failure of the Note 7 the Galaxy S7 Edge became my go to device of 2016. I just can't get past the excellent design. For a touchwiz device the S7 Edge maintains the speed and performance of when it was brand new. The device also features a best in class display and camera. This is still a great device and is the one I recommend to anyone asking.

S7 and S7 Edge Deal

LG V20 Deal