HUGE DEAL: Save $250 Plus Get Extras When You Buy The Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-2.jpg

With the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus just around the corner it would stand to reason that Samsung would be doing their best to get rid of Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge inventory. If you don't have to have the latest and greatest phone of 2017 and would prefer one of the best phones of 2016 at a great deal the S7 or S7 edge may be the phone for you. Samsung is offering a $250 discount. You can get the S7 for just $299 or the S7 Edge of just $444.99! You will also get a free 128GB micro SDcard, and free shipping! No matter how good the S8 looks it would be hard to pass up this deal for anyone looking for a new phone. I just did my one year review of this phone and it has really done well for a year old device. It is still one of the best out there. The only downside here is that this will drastically reduce the resale value for those of you looking to grab some quick cash before updating to the S8.

via Galaxy S7

Galaxy S7 Edge

kinfolk248

Reaction score
Should be noted that this only includes the sprint version at this moment. It may include other variations later but only sprint is showing $299, all others are ~$600.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it spreads to other carriers. S7 is a very nice phone.

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
If it becomes available for Verizon, i'll grab one. The S8 so far doesn't really pull away from S7 Edge from me. Coming from S5, it will be a huge upgrade anyway. With that price, def don't mind.

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Definitely has me eyeing it.. an S7 for$ 299 and no need for edge as I will have it in a case.

It also has me rethinking my ways of falling into the flagship phone trap when purchasing my phones now.

Especially since it is not subsidized with a contract anymore.

Just wait for a year and you get a well tested "beta";) flagship phone that you know it will not explode at a decent affordable price.

Last edited: