DEAL: Lumsing Grand A1 13400mah Battery Bank

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Lumsing sent me one of their top selling battery banks a few weeks back for review. The market is flooded with cheap battery banks, and it can be hard to determine which battery bank is best for you. I have used many Chinese cheap battery back ups they all seemed to work for a few days, but over time became very weak. They were "lemons" if you will. The battery cell in the Lumsing Grand A1 is a high quality LG built 13400mah battery. The battery seemed to hold up just fine retaining their full capacity during my testing period.

The Grand A1 by Lumsing does not support fast charging of any kind which is unfortunate, but it will charge your device fast! The output on this battery is 5v and 3a which is the same exact output as the rapid charger that comes with the Nexus 6P. In my testing I got 1% of charge every minutes. So in 15 minutes I was able to get a 15% charge. In about half an hour you could have hours worth of use on your device.

There are 2 charge ports so you can charge multiple batteries at the same time. This is compatible with any device that uses a USB cable including most cell phones, portable gaming systems, and even odd things like my AVX wireless mic system. The ability to essentially have 2 charge outlets anywhere I go is incredible. With 13,400mah you should be able to charge most phones about 5 times before needing to recharge the battery bank. The length of time it takes to recharge the battery is about 8 hours. This was the only downside I found with the battery bank. The reason it takes so long is because you are charging such a large battery. This isn't a huge deal breaker as you can simply charge the battery bank over night while you sleep.

Lumsing decided to provide Droidforums members with an exclusive members only deal! The deal is live from now until 11/19 which means you have until next Thursday to take advantage of the deal!

The Lumsing Grand A1 Plus normally costs $27 but it can be yours for only $19.99 if you use the coupon code below!

Lumsing Grand A1 Plus 13400mah Battery Bank: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B011XYY3RW
Use coupon Code : FIFNVVKA

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
What a deal. I definitely will have to consider. Last power outage I had to go a family member's place and charge everything up, good thing too cause that power outage lasted 36hrs.