DEAL: Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 Charger $5!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
CpdlnD_WEAAc-8t.jpg

While all phone specs have continually progressed over the past several years battery tech has remained mostly the same. One big breakthrough in battery tech is actually in the way our phones charge. These days just about every major flagship device comes with some sort of Fast charging. The most popular fast charging tech comes from Qualcomm. While Qualcomm quick charge 2.0 and 3.0 are some of the most efficient ways to charge a phone some manufacturers have decided not to include compatible chargers. Then again most of us need more than one charger around the house so its always good to have a few spares.

Aukey has become an industry leader in charge accessories and one of their most popular chargers ever is currently on sale. You can now purchase the Quick Charge 2.0 Aukey charger for only $5. At this price you will want to grab a handful!

Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 Charger Use code C398PPH5 to grab this for only $5!

You will want to act fast as these deals don't last long.

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's a great deal! The promo code only works on purchasing one, btw. If you try to purchase more than one, you pay the full $12 for any additional ones.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Got it, Awesome thanks DMX.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I should get one but my phone might explode.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hope an awesome one comes out soon, I was looking at the 6P as a backup as the price has dropped, but it will probably drop more after the new comes out...

Last edited:

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Does the 5x and 6P charger designate which they are for, or do you have to mark accordingly? I realize they are by different companies, but it seems like bad QC

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Does the 5x and 6P charger designate which they are for, or do you have to mark accordingly? I realize they are by different companies, but it seems like bad QC
Nope. LG is white, Huawei is black.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nexus isn't the only phone with off named charger issues...

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Got the charger, it works great on my S6, good to have additional fast charge blocks.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk