[DEAL ALERT] LG 55UF6450 55" 4K Ultra HD 2160p 120Hz Smart HDTV (4K x 2K)

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
lg-electronics-55ub8500.jpg
If you're looking for a 4K experience, Check out the LG 55UF6450 Available at Walmart for $698. and free shipping.

"For a truly vivid entertainment experience, details matter, whether you're watching a high-speed car chase, a high-stakes Sports games, or a high-drama weepie. That's why the LG 55" Class 4K Ultra HD offers four times the picture resolution of Full HD 1080p for a richer, more vibrant way to view your favorite movies, TV shows and sporting events. One of the secrets behind the outstanding UHD performance of this model is the specially designed display panel. IPS 4K delivers true colors that remain more consistent at wide viewing angles. With the LG 55" Class 4K Ultra HD, everything you watch will be enhanced to near 4K quality, even content that has not been optimized for 4K. Connects to Wi-Fi so you can enjoy your favorite online programming, or surf the internet or download apps quickly and easily. Use Smart Share to stream music, movies and photos from compatible smartphones and tablets for a fun and social viewing experience".

Check the specs below...

Source: Walmart

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Screen Shot 2016-02-24 at 7.35.03 AM.png

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
So much want. So no money for want.

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
So much want. So no money for want.
I have a 55" LG 4K for over a year now.. Totally awesome experience. The prices keep coming down so hangout...

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I just dropped a couple grand on concert tickets. I'll enjoy them more than a TV.

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I just dropped a couple grand on concert tickets. I'll enjoy them more than a TV.
You can always watch the concert on TV...LOL

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Yeah that's true. I had a 55" sony 1080p for years and it was amazing. I'm probably going to buy this in a few days since my old tv was stolen. this would make an excellent replacement
If you do, check out the 4K videos on youtube and Netflix if you subscribe...

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I have a 55" LG 4K for over a year now.. Totally awesome experience. The prices keep coming down so hangout...

This is so right. November 2014 I bought a 65" Samsung 1080p TV. Its a gorgeous TV. Has a high spec for motion smoothness (forget the actual spec, but its near the highest end) but a year later, you can get the same size but 4K. You can even find deals for about $1000 for a 65" 4K TV.

If anyone can hold out, they will continue to drop.

Forgot to mention I paid $1400 for my TV. Seeing the prices now makes my wallet hurt.

Last edited:

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you do, check out the 4K videos on youtube and Netflix if you subscribe...
google play music gives me youtube red automatically I believe. And is completely worth it.

this is going to make me want to trade my dual 1080p monitors for 2 4k monitors on my next computer.... ugh.