DCIM empty, pics show in gallery?

APP

Reaction score
I would really like to move all if my pictures from the phone to my pc. I connect via usb, navigate to DCIM & under Camera there are no files. Yet there are hundreds of photos on the phone if when not connected to usb I tap the Gallery icon on the phone. Where are they all stored? I have a couple of photo apps on the phone - I can navigate to those apps when usb connected but there are either no pics our just some. How can I get all photos in one place? If I uninstall all photo apps will the pocs be moved into the DCIM, Camera folder?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

I would really like to move all if my pictures from the phone to my pc. I connect via usb, navigate to DCIM & under Camera there are no files. Yet there are hundreds of photos on the phone if when not connected to usb I tap the Gallery icon on the phone. Where are they all stored? I have a couple of photo apps on the phone - I can navigate to those apps when usb connected but there are either no pics our just some. How can I get all photos in one place? If I uninstall all photo apps will the pocs be moved into the DCIM, Camera folder?

The pictures should be in your SD card, look under pictures. Check my files. Best of luck.

Sent From My HTC Rezound

There is no folder entitled "pictures" in My Files.

Back