DC vs Marvel Fan-Made Fake Movie Trailer Impresses

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Here's a fun Off Topic story for comic book movie fans.

The folks who made the above fake movie trailer have some seriously impressive editing skills. Somehow they were able to merge a number of different battle clips from actual movies and trailers to showcase a DC vs Marvel movie. A movie like this will probably never exist, but it's pretty incredible to see the creative vision that went into creating this fan-made fiction. Enjoy!

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Ok Marvel, DC...ya'll just got called out. Lets make this happen, chop chop. Just 120 minutes of super heros kicking each others butts until there is only one left standing. Don't care if theres a plot, just awesome fighting.

At the very least, maybe license the idea to the people that made the Dragonball Z anime. I think they could do it even more epic...it will just take a few years to finish the fight.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It would need to be a mini-series and run at least a dozen episodes to be handled right! :)

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
It would need to be a mini-series and run at least a dozen episodes to be handled right! :)
Nah. Forget prologue and story all-together.

Just start the movie with a tear in the space-time-continuum or whatever would cause the worlds to collide, show how confused they all are, and let them at it for 2 hours.

MAKE THIS MOVIE!

I don't even care if they make it a trilogy or a series of movies. It needs to be on the big screen and it needs the massive budget that it deserves.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Must Think BIGGER.

Let the story be about two villains in different universes trying to open parallel dimensions only to then accidently meet each other. Afterward they plot and then attempt to help each other conquer their respective worlds.

I'm sorry yall, but I need a story line in order to sit through it for 2 hours.

or or or...

Give me an Apocalypse vs. Darkside movie. I'd be OK with that being without a story. There only motivation is power.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Must Think BIGGER.

Let the story be about two villains in different universes trying to open parallel dimensions only to then accidently meet each other. Afterward they plot and then attempt to help each other conquer their respective worlds.

I'm sorry yall, but I need a story line in order to sit through it for 2 hours.

or or or...

Give me an Apocalypse vs. Darkside movie. I'd be OK with that being without a story. There only motivation is power.
Forget the villains. I want heroes going at each other or heroes & villains from the respective universes taking up temporarily to bake battle other.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
I would love to see just Quiksilver vs the Flash and Hawkeye vs. Green Arrow. So much fun it would be ridiculous. I know they did a comic book crossover at one time but I don't remember exactly what happened as I was not into comics at that point. Still...this would make an awesome movie.