Marvel Announced next slate of movies

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
marvel-civil-war-marvel-is-building-up-to-civil-war-in-the-mcu-there-i-said-it.jpeg

With all the Droid Turbo news today I am going to share one off-topic post to allow you to catch your breath before we dive back into the nitty gritty. Marvel announced their slate of upcoming movies.

• Captain America 3 Civil War May 6 2016
  • Doctor Strange November 4 2016
  • Guardians of the Galaxy 2 May 5 2017
  • Thor Ragnarok July 28 2017
  • Black Panther November 3 2017
  • Avengers : Infinity War Part I May 4 2018
  • Captain Marvel July 6 2018
  • Inhumans November 2 2018
  • Avengers: Infinity War Part II May 3 2019
So there is your lineup of upcoming marvel comic book movies if you are interested. Looks like Marvel and DC will be battling it on on the mega screen.

In case you missed it, DC's slate of movies:

Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice March 25 2016
Suicide Squad August 5 2016
Wonder Woman June 23 2017
Justice League Part 1 November 17 2017
The Flash March 23 2018
Aquaman July 27 2018
Shazam April 5 2019
Justice League II June 14 2019
Cyborg April 3 2020
Green Lantern June 19 2020

Back to more Android talk.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
As far as DC's movies go, they're like that not-quite-retarded kid next door that really tries his very best but just can't quite keep up.

I kind of feel sorry for them.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Even marvel movies aren't A class besides Thor and avengers.
They could have expanded x-men into x force and make a dozen movies.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Even marvel movies aren't A class besides Thor and avengers.
They could have expanded x-men into x force and make a dozen movies.
Marvel doesn't own the rights to X -men... They can't touch it really. That's why there's no mention of mutants in any other movie. They also don't own the rights to Spiderman but there's reports they're trying to get that back.

Using the civil war and the infinity gauntlet stories is going to be epic.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
As much as I have been a big Batman fan which later translated to liking Justice League because of the cartoon, I have to admit Marvel is by far ahead of the game. Marvel seems to not only know where they are going but are confident in the direction they are going, I dont know if DC can say the same. I mean let's face it Marvel took a story about a talking raccoon and a talking tree and not only banked on it but have people asking for more. Of all the DC movies slated only 3 I am interested in Batman v Superman and both the Justice League Movies. As far as marvel I am interested in all but Dr. Strange and Inhumans (because I am unfamiliar with the properties). Be interesting to see if DC can garner interest in their other movies other than Batman/Superman and Justice League considering the last Green Lantern movie was eh at best.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Marvel doesn't own the rights to X -men... They can't touch it really. That's why there's no mention of mutants in any other movie. They also don't own the rights to Spiderman but there's reports they're trying to get that back.

Using the civil war and the infinity gauntlet stories is going to be epic.
You are right even though this doesn't make sense but here is the breakdown
81eeee8e9f7183a4ef0e7da2cc60ef9d.jpg

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok I'm digging the Age of Ultron Trailer.... looks like a darker movie.

Briankbl

Reaction score
Something to keep in mind: Marvel had like a 5 year head start. Marvel is up 10 movies to DC's 1. Of course, Marvel is far ahead. That doesn't mean DC doesn't know what they're doing. As long as their movies are quality, that's all I care about. And MoS was really good, in my book, so I can't wait to see what's in store for Batman v Superman.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I am just really excited they are bringing the Civil War story line into the movies. That was my favorite series as of late for graphic novels.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Ok I'm digging the Age of Ultron Trailer.... looks like a darker movie.
The whole marvel cinematic universe is about to take a darker route. With the civil war and infinity gauntlet. Look at the next Thor movie... Ragnarok means the end of all things.

Briankbl

Reaction score
Isn't Superman owned by DC?? The first Superman movie released in 1951.
Lol we're talking about the current continuity that both companies are setting up. For Marvel, it started with Iron Man in 2008. That's where their current movie universe started. For DC, it was Man of Steel.

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah...but I'd rather think that DC started in 1951 and still can't get their stuff together. <wink>

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
DC highlight was when doomsday killed superman. Their heroes are just plain boring.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Man of Steel gave me lots of hope for DC. Aflek as Batman takes much of that away =p If the Nolans were still involved I would have a much more hopeful outlook on what's to come. I forsee DC being much more hit or miss than Marvel. At least the meh Marvel films are still entertaining for the most part. Guess we'll see. I loved the Justice League cartoon, but I'm expecting a lot more out of the next Avengers films than JL.