Data Connection Spotty

jaybuc

Reaction score
Ok so I am on my 2nd TB (Referb) got the new one to fix the awful GPS issue. Things where going great up until about 3 days ago. Now I keep loosing my data connection. My phone will have me on the 3g or 4g LTE network but I am unable to use internet or pandora or any other data related app. I can still use phone and text but no data...I called VZW and they had me do the classic pull the battery and it works on and off depends on where I am

bassJAM

Reaction score
There seems to be a few of us on here that have this issue. There's an app I use called Restart Connections that normally works, if not I have to restart the phone. This used to happen almost every day, now it's more like once a week.

OP
J

jaybuc

Reaction score
Well it happens to me me all day long on and off...I've about had it with this phone, this is my 2nd TB. I really like the phone a lot but the data switching drives me crazy

dragonfire20

Reaction score
repeat?

Well it happens to me me all day long on and off...I've about had it with this phone, this is my 2nd TB. I really like the phone a lot but the data switching drives me crazy

Reminds me of another phone that HTC put out on another carrier. The reason I sent it back. Ahem... The Nexus One.

jstein2

Reaction score
Yeah this happens oy pine with every 30 minutes or so of usage. Verizon replaced the SIM card once to no avail and they offered to replace the phone but i didnt want a refurb. I just hit the airplane mode widget then turn it off and my 4g comes back within 2 minutes. Sometimes i have to do it twice. I was told it was a known issue from the most recent update. Dumb HTC

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums