Darkslide Theme?

ultrastigi

Reaction score
What themes work with Darkslide? I can't seem to find anything that says "works with darkslide"

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Some say the Tron works with it. But don't take my word for it.

I like the way it is themed already. It's way more complete than

anything else out there. I'm trying to get someone to port some

for it though. If it happen's, you will know :)

aefd51cd-e30c-9cfe.jpg

dolfanpete

Reaction score
I'd like to know as well..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
ultrastigi

ultrastigi

Reaction score
Yea I saw people say that tron works with it but I'm not a tron fan hahaha.

I do like how it looks already. I was just curious in case I came across somethin that I liked. No one seems to have an answer.

bdegs15

Reaction score
I've been lookin as well but can't find any, is that star wars one a theme? If so how can I get that, it looks sweet

maddog0331

Reaction score
Just go to this thread: Universal Theme Porter. There is a water mark theme already ported by WugFresh. If you download his universal theme porter you can also look for themes to port over to DS. Just keep in mind what version of dark slide you have blurry or blurry less. Also, when you are porting themes is better if you keep blurry ones to blurry Roms and non blurry to non blurry Roms. They will still port over but they will be missing stuff that is taken away in the blurry less Roms and vice versa. Have fun and big thanks to WugFresh for making this really user friendly. dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

cananot

Reaction score
Ok I'm with you all the theme sucks but this is what I did I went into ADW settings themes preferences and hit get themes and theres a lot to chose from that work with Darkside some are free and some cost two bucks

scriptdevil

Reaction score
Seriously, why would you want to theme this rom? No ROM matches the beauty and stability of this rom. IMO of course.... and I have tried the most popular ones but keep coming back to Darkslide.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App